PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
When using our website TSVETANSOKOLOV.COM, your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
We would like to inform you that we are processing your personal data on the following grounds:
- On the basis of contract – when you order some of our products;
- On the basis of legislation – when regulatory acts oblige us to do so;
- Based on your explicit consent – in all other cases.
Below, you, our customers, partners and visitors to our site, will find information about the processing that we perform of your personal data, depending on the grounds on which we process it.
I. IN THE EVENT WHEN YOU ORDER SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS
We process your personal information in order to fulfil our obligations to you on the basis of a contract concluded between you and us, as well as to implement our rights under the contract.
The purposes for which we process this personal information are the following:
- Identification of your identity;
- Management and execution of your requests for products or services;
- Preparation of proposal for concluding of contract, including by electronic means;
- Preparation and sending of invoice/invoices for the products and/or services that we provide to you;
- Complete service related to our products;
- Notification of everything related to the products and services that we provide to you;
- Creating a user profile and maintaining client history;
- Storing correspondence in connection with placed orders, processing of requests, reporting of claims, problems, etc.
On these grounds, we process the following data:
- Your personal contact information – contact address, telephone number and e-mail;
- Information about your identification – your three names, Personal Identification Number or Personal Identification Number of Foreigner, permanent address, passport information;
- Data about your orders through your user profile;
- E-mails, letters, information about your requests for resolution of claims, problems, appeals, requests, complaints and any other feedback we receive from you;
- Any other information that is necessary so we can provide you with the specific service and without which the service cannot be provided;
- Customer number, code or other identifier created to identify users;
- Other personal data provided by you or by a third party at the time of entering into or during the duration of a contract with us, and in particular: three names, Personal Identification Number or Personal Identification Number of Foreigner, permanent address of an authorized representative, data specified in an authorization document; social network profile information, contact information, contact person; username, password (upon registration on our website or other similar service).
Without the processing of your specified personal data, we cannot conclude the contract with you nor implement it.
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties:
Where a statutory obligation exists, it is possible for us to provide personal data to the competent state authority, physical person or legal entity.
We provide your personal information to third parties in order to offer qualified and comprehensive service and to fulfil our obligations to you.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties until we have made sure that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect that data, striving to exercise strict control over the fulfilment of this goal.
We provide personal information to the following categories of recipients (data administrators):
- Postal operators and couriers, with regards to sending products and documentation;
- Persons employed under a labour or civil agreement, assisting the sales, logistics, delivery processes, etc.;
- Banks for servicing of the payments;
- Contractors who maintain the equipment, software and hardware used for processing personal data and necessary for our business;
- Consultants in various fields.
- Marketing / telemarketing service providers;
- \Market research service providers;
- IT service providers;
- Others with whom we can develop joint programs to market our goods and services.
The data collected on this basis is deleted 5 years after the fulfilment of our contractual obligations to you. The time limit is in accordance with the statutory 5-year statute of limitations for possible claims arising from a concluded contract.
II. IN THE EVENT WHEN WE COMPLY WITH OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
The law may envision an obligation for us to process your personal data. In these cases, we are required to perform the processing, such as:
- Obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering Act;
- Fulfilment of obligations related to distance and off-premises sales stipulated in the Consumer Protection Act;
- Providing information to the Consumers Protections Commission or to third parties stipulated in the Consumer Protection Act;
- Obligations stipulated in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Tax Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts in connection with the keeping of lawful accounting;
- Providing information to the court and to third parties, during the course of court proceedings, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislative acts;
- Age verification when shopping online.
We delete your data collected in accordance with a statutory obligation after the collection and storage obligation is fulfilled or expires.
III. IN THE EVENT WHEN WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT
We process your personal data on this basis only after we received your explicit, unambiguous and voluntary consent of you. We do not anticipate any adverse effect on you if you refuse to process your personal data.
If you give us your respective consent, and until its withdrawal or the termination of any relationship with you, we will:
- prepare suitable product/service proposals for you;
- prepare product/service proposals for you by our partners and for which purpose we have to process your main personal data.
Withdrawal of consent
Provided consents may be withdrawn at any time. If you withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data, we will not use your personal data and information for the purposes set out above.
In order to withdraw this consent you need to contact us at the specified contact details.
Based on your consent, we process your email and other information that you have explicitly agreed to.
Data that we collect on this basis is deleted at your request or 2 years after the initial collection.
Protection of your personal data
To ensure adequate personal data protection, we apply the necessary organizational and technical measures stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, as well as the best practices from international standards.
For maximum security when processing, transferring, and storing your data, we may use additional security mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymisation, and more.
We only work with personal data processors that provide equivalent security standards.
Personal information we have received from third parties
In some cases, we may have to process your personal information that was not provided to us by you or that was not collected by us but received from third parties. This is the following data:
- Data from social networks such as Facebook – user profile data;
- Data from our Partners – in fulfilment of contractual obligations or with explicit consent;
- Data from our Users – providing data to contracting parties, recommendations and more.
As consumers, you can exercise your rights through our site or by using the contact details above.
You have all the rights to protect your personal data under Bulgarian law and European Union law. Each User is entitled to:
- Awareness (regarding the processing of personal data by the administrator);
- Access to his/her own personal data;
- Correction (if the data is incorrect);
- Deletion of personal data (the “right to be forgotten”);
- Restriction of processing by the administrator or the personal data processor;
- Transferability of personal data between different administrators;
- Objection to the processing of his/her personal data;
- Not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling, which has legal consequences for you or similarly affects you in a substantial way;
- The right to a judicial or administrative remedy in case your rights have been breached.
You can request deletion of your data if:
- The personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was initially collected or processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing, which may take precedence;
- The personal data has been processed illegally;
- The personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation established by law;
- The personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children and consent has been given by the parent responsible for the child.
- You may restrict the processing of personal data by us when:
- You challenge the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful, but you do not want the personal data to be erased, but instead require a restriction on their use;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require it in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- You object to the processing when waiting for a review of whether our legitimate processing grounds have precedence over your interests.
Right of portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in electronic format, and to transfer this data to another administrator without our interference when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is performed in an automated way.
Right of objection
You have the right to object to us against the processing of your personal data. We will discontinue the processing unless we are able to prove that there is compelling legal basis for the processing that takes precedence over your interests as the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. When making an objection to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, processing will cease immediately.
Maintaining a register
We maintain a register of the processing activities that we are responsible for. This register contains all the information listed below:
- The name and details for contact with us;
- Description of the categories of data subjects and the categories of personal data that we process;
- The categories of recipients to whom personal data has been or will be disclosed, including recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- Where possible, the timeframe limits for deleting the different categories of data;
- Where possible, a general description of the technical and organizational security measures.
Right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Supervising Body in Bulgaria
You can file a complaint against unlawful processing of your personal data with the Commission for Personal Data Protection, with registered office and correspondence address: 1592, city of Sofia, 2 “Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov” boul., telephone 02 915 3 518, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.cpdp.bg or to the competent court.
We use “cookies” to tailor the information and offered services to your interests and thus provide you with a better experience every time you visit our website. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer; they do not provide links that allow for the misuse of your personal information. Cookies are used for statistical purposes only, which helps to optimize the experience of the website user. You may configure your browser to notify you and reject the installation of the cookies we use, as set forth below, without obstructing your access to the content. However, keep in mind that the website may start working slower.
This policy is current as of 20.10.2019.
We reserve the right to amend and/or supplement this Policy at any time. Changes will take effect as soon as they are posted on the Website, unless otherwise stipulated in the updated version of the Policy.
The Policy may be updated at any time without specific notice to users of the Website.
We are not responsible if a website user has not been acquainted with the latest up-to-date version of this Policy.